Wholesale Craft Fabrics is a trading name of Empee Silk Fabrics Ltd.
Empee Silk Fabrics Ltd. is a company registered in England & Wales, VAT Reg. No 243 4105 01
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
1. All orders are a minimum of 10 metres per colour, fabric and design
2. All prices do not include VAT
3. All information, including pricing and shipping, is subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Supplier.
4. Colours and designs on the website may vary and might not reflect the true colour or pattern of the product.
5. The Supplier does not accept any responsibility for fabrics which do not match up to the customer’s expectations unless they have ordered a sample before placing an order.
6. All products are assumed to be hand wash only and are not fireproofed.
7. All products are subject to availability. If not in stock you will be advised before dispatch of the order.
8. Due to our wholesale nature, all quantities ordered may vary slightly depending on roll sizes. There may be up to a 25% discrepancy without any notice – this includes multi discount quantities. Accordingly, a contract will only be formed at the time of dispatch of the order and only the amounts and quantities dispatched will be the agreed contracted amount.
9. Should a customer require an exact quantity of a certain fabric – this must be indicated on the order comment box, as otherwise any order may be subject to the quantity discrepancies detailed in point 7, above.
10. All fabrics that are on ready-made bolts of fixed meterage or pre-packaged will not be cut to order.
11. All testing of the fabrics must be done by the buyer prior to any manufacturing or changes to the fabric.
We can offer a maximum of 10 free samples within a 30 day period.
It is at our discretion to change the maximum amount of samples and pricing for these at any time.
We offer shade cards for our regular lines. Shades may vary depending on batch numbers. If an exact shade is required a separate sample will be sent and must be approved by the customer.
Samples can take up to 5 working days to be sent. During peak times this may increase.
Not all samples requested may be available at time of order.
1. The customer has 7 days from receipt of goods to advise us in writing of a claim.
2. Authorisation must be received from the Supplier, before returning any goods.
3. No claims are accepted after goods have been cut or processed in any way
1. We aim to dispatch your order within 3 working days.
2. During peak seasons dispatch times may vary.
3. All prices do not include VAT.
4. Orders outside England, (Scotland, Wales and Ireland) are subject to a surcharge that will be confirmed with the order.
5. We do NOT accept responsibility for any problems with delivery which is due to the fault of the courier service.
6. Next day deliveries are confirmed to most destinations, however we cannot be held responsible if this is not kept to by our courier due to unforeseen circumstances.
1. We accept all major credit and debit cards, except American Express.
2. Due to amounts being calculated are only an approximation and can only be calculated at the point of despatch, a contract will only be formed at the time of dispatch and the payment amount will be authorized by your payment provider and only taken at point of despatch and invoice.
3. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Supplier, all transportation charges and expenses shall be paid by you, including the cost of any insurance against loss or damage in transit. The Supplier hereby reserves a security interest in all products purchased hereunder, together with all proceeds thereof, including insurance proceeds. Such security interest secures all of your obligations arising hereunder, and any other agreements between us, until all amounts due to the Supplier hereunder have been paid in full.
4. All transactions need to be verified by 3D Secure. This is led by the credit card schemes and is designed to make online shopping transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder's identity at the time of purchase, through the likes of Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
5. Minimum age to make transactions on this site is 18
6. We will charge your card the full amount of your order. Once your order is ready for despatch we will either refund or contact you for the balance, if it differs from what is quoted.
Please note that due to the recent significant exchange rate fluctuations for sterling, we cannot guarantee holding any of our previous prices. Please be aware that there may be some sudden price increases on certain product lines.
THE SUPPLIER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN DAMAGES OR OTHERWISE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, RECEIVED BY THE SUPPLIER HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SUPPLIER BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, OR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FURNISHED BY THE SUPPLIER MAY BE BROUGHT MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED.
1. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, proposals, agreements and understandings, whether oral or written, relating to the products to be purchased hereunder or otherwise relating to the subject matter hereunder. Any representation, warranty, course of dealing or trade usage not expressly contained or referenced herein shall not be binding on Supplier.
2. In the event of default in payment of the purchase price or any part thereof, you agree to pay Supplier’s expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses, incurred by the Supplier in enforcing payment thereof, including all expenses incurred in connection with any arbitration or judicial proceeding.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and the competent courts of London, England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim hereunder.
4. You shall not assign or transfer any rights or claims hereunder without the prior written consent of the Supplier, and any purported assignment made without such consent shall be void.
1. All Images remain the property of Empee Silk Fabrics.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of the Supplier is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by the Supplier. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Despite our best efforts, we are not responsible for typographical errors. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. A contract shall only be formed at the time of dispatch of the order.
YOUR ACCOUNT OBLIGATIONS
You will receive a password and account designation when you have completed the Account Information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user or us.